Locum Team Manager - West Midlands Various Roles
I'm currently working on various Locum Team Manager positions across the West Midlands working in different teams with Children's Social Services.
My Client is looking for Team Managers in for their MASH, LAC & R&A Teama, based in the West Midlands, they offer someone an opportunity to come into team and really make a turnaround project, skills which are in huge demand in the industry thus making you more employable in the long term.
Apply Before tomorrow morning and you can be in the running to interview by Friday and in Post by Monday morning.
Successful candidates will have management experience within similar children's services; Initial Response, Referral & Assessment, LAC and MASH.
Interviews are starting immediately, so do not wait, get in touch now!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel A.
on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
Although this opportunity may not something that is not suitable for you, but you may know someone who it might be!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Statistician - Global Pharma - Berlin
- Principle statistician – Amazing team environment
- Data Standards Expert - Cutting edge systems
- Statistical expert – Training available – (NRW) Germany
- Home Based Supervising Social Worker - North East
- Form F Assessor - Coventry -Ad Hoc work
- Head Quality - Austrian MedTech - Key management role
- Laboratorieingejör - Pharmaceutical - Sweden
- Quality Manager - Head of Quality - Sweden