We are currently working with a niche manufacturing company with over 130 years of history.
They have predominately focused on the UK market but are now expanding rapidly across Europe.
Following recent investment and expansion of their UK site, they are currently seeking an experienced Material Planner.
The Material Planner will be responsible for:
- Monitoring stock levels and forecasting or predicting any impending changes.
- Analysing stock levels and forecasting sales and any excess in particular product lines.
- Out of stock control.
- Ensure all information is communicated to all departments.
- Fully utilise MRP system.
- Create demand and sales from weekly forecasts for products.
- Analysis of trends and patterns.
- Updating MRP systems with all forecasts and monitoring sales vs sales forecasts and making the necessary changes with suppliers and production.
- Monitoring on and off site stock levels and highlighting any slow moving stock.
- Ensure accurate delivery times meet supplier demand.
- Day to day reporting.
- Planning stock and purchasing.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MRP and SAP.
- Advanced level of Excel.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Can cope well under pressure.
- Be able to understand and appreciate business challenges and requirements alongside those of production, planning and stock management.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- HR & Training Assistant
- Senior SEO Consultant - Tonbridge - to £50,000
- IT Manager
- Graduate Engineer
- Business Development Executive
- Website Optimisation & Traffic Exec - Temp to Perm
- Service Manager (ServiceNow) - London
- Saturday Morning Cleaner - 4 hours - 8am to 12pm
- Estimator/Quantity Surveyor (Roofing)
- Temp - Receptionist for a School - 1 Month
- Sales Administrator (French Speaking)
- Production Machine Operator
- Forklift Driver (Market experience)
- Trainee Administrator (Various Companies)
- Admin Reception - Maternity cover
- Business Development Manager - Based in Frankfurt
- Sales Administrator (Electrical Manufacturer)
- Driver - 7.5 Tonne