Senior Systems Administrator/DevOps
My client are looking for a very experienced systems administrator to join their expanding infrastructure team.
They have recently been successful in securing a number of new clients and as a result require extra support to ensure the security and scalability of their Linux based infrastructure.
This role will require excellent Linux server skills as well as experience of working in a PCI environment and ideally someone who has worked with a company through ISO 27001.
If you have exposure to DevOps tools like puppet and saltstack that would be a bonus.
My client are a cutting edge company at the forefront within their very niche industry.
There is a great buzz around them at the moment and with their recent expansion it is the perfect time to get involved.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Masters would be desirable.
- 10+ years Linux systems administration experience.
- Knowledge of PCI compliance.
- ISO 27001 Standards
- Hands on exposure to puppet/saltstack would be desirable.
- Hands on exposure to an OO language would be a bonus, java ideally.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and the confidence and ability to lead the expansion of their infrastructure and help the company progress to the next level.
If this sounds like the role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 01525 3404.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- QA tester
- Oracle BI Developer
- .NET Developer
- T24 Developer
- QA Tester
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- PHP Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- C# Developer
- Senior Java Engineer
- iOS (Swift) developer
- Business intelligence Developer - Tableau
- Front-End Developer
- iOS Developer
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer