Drupal Developer - London - £40k - £55k
Want to work for an exciting, creative and trendy publishing company in Soho?
A highly creative and fun company is looking for a Drupal Developer for the full lifecycle development of one of their artist's websites.
This is a role that offers creativity, freedom, autonomy and would suit someone entrepreneurial and visionary.
You will be responsible for the redesign, development, architecture and deployment utilising the Drupal technical stack.
Skills and experience
·HTML5 / CSS3
·Knowledge of RWD (Responsive Web Design)
·Apache web server
Are you an intelligent Developer who is an entrepreneurial self-starter and wants to join a small but growing creative company based in London? If that sounds like you, do you also have excellent communication skills, be up for a challenge, work hard, and want to have fun? If your answer is yes to all of the above then read on!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a well-established publishing company that is bursting at the seams with creativity.
They are growing rapidly and are in the process of expanding their office space.
The company are highly respected and very well connected within their industry, meaning that there is never a shortage of work.
The environment is very relaxed and the company operate on a flat structure.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
As a start, you will be earning a great starting salary of up to £55k, depending on experience.
You will get the opportunity to work on a wide range of products in a very trendy part of London.
It is very central and has great access to bars, clubs and restaurants and has commutable links nearby.
HOW TO APPLY
If you would like to apply please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02074269819 to discuss whether this is the role for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k