Qualified Social Worker Front Line - West Midlands
Right now I'm looking for experience Social Workers with strong MASH, Duty and Child Protection experience.
If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to work closely with an MASH, LAC, R&A or Care Managment Teams with a Local Authority that is undergoing a huge turnaround project.
This is the time where you can make a big difference.
Based in the West Midlands, they offer flexible working hours which will allow you to maintain a good balance with your working and social life so you can maintain a professional role and have the time to relax and recharge.
Successful candidates will have experience within similar children's services; Child Protection, Initial Response, Referral & Assessment, Early Intervention and MASH.
Car Drivers and Enhanced DBS required.
Interviews are starting immediately, so do not wait, get in touch now!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel A.
on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Manager HSE - Alsace - Salaire + Bonus
- E Fate Coordinator – Leading Agro – EU Wide
- Account Manager, Medical Devices: Belgium
- Technical Sales - Animal Nutrition - Growing Company
- Want a great start to your career in agricultural sales?
- Commercial Business Development Manager - Growing Company
- Commercial Manager - Brand New Positions - Complex Projects
- Clinical Application Specialist/ Sonographer
- Med Info Associate- Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Manage a global regulatory affairs team!
- Office Manager i hjertet av Oslo
- Brand manager – Stockholm – kontrakt/ASAP
- Deputy Manager - Interviews Next Week
- Children's Support Worker - Immediate Start
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- French with Spanish Teacher – Quickly Secure Position
- QSW Looked After Children (LAC) - Go Perm
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!