Qualified Social Worker Front Line - West Midlands
Right now I'm looking for experience Social Workers with strong MASH, Duty and Child Protection experience.
If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you to work closely with an MASH, LAC, R&A or Care Managment Teams with a Local Authority that is undergoing a huge turnaround project.
This is the time where you can make a big difference.
Based in the West Midlands, they offer flexible working hours which will allow you to maintain a good balance with your working and social life so you can maintain a professional role and have the time to relax and recharge.
Successful candidates will have experience within similar children's services; Child Protection, Initial Response, Referral & Assessment, Early Intervention and MASH.
Car Drivers and Enhanced DBS required.
Interviews are starting immediately, so do not wait, get in touch now!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel A.
on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris
- Business Integrator/Project Manager - Norge
- Sales Representative, Industrial & Automotive Coatings, Munich
- Head of Regulatory Affairs - Build your own team
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!