QA Engineer - City Centre
Fantastic opportunity for a QA Engineer with a growing software house in Dublin.
They are an Irish company who have grown into a multinational with offices in several countries.
They are continuing to expand this year and will be adding to both the QA and development teams.
The role involves manually test web based applications and will provide you with the opportunity to gain experience with test automation
- Degree in computer science or similar
- At least 2 years in a QA role working on web based applications
- Experience with bug tracking tools i.e.
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Experience working in a very Agile environment
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with test automation tools - Selenium, Protractor, SoapUI etc
- Coding skills with Java, Ruby, Python, HTML or other
- Performance testing tools such as Jmeter
- ISTQB certification
For more information on this and other QA / Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio by sending your CV via the link, or call 015253404
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- Application Support Engineer
- Software developer
- .Net Contract
- QA Engineer – Financial Software
- Senior Frontend Developer
- **NEW** Accounting Technician - Bookkeeper
- Junior .NET Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant - Belfast
- Business Analyst
- Junior QA Engineer
- C# Developer
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer (PHP)
- DevOps Engineer
- Specialist Recruitment Consultant - Headhunter
- Java Developer
- Java Contractor
- Frontend developer
- Senior QA Engineer - Greenfields Project!