Territory Manager - Pharmaceutical Sales - Kent
The Territory Manager is responsible for the successful business management of Primary and Secondary care customers within a defined geographical area.
The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Development and execution of a territory business plan based on the prioritization of target customers & target areas
- Adherence to call targets and other Key Performance Metrics including coverage & frequency of target customers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and Key Opinion Leaders to strengthen competitive position and performance.
- Exhibit excellence in identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations by understanding the business environment and partnering with customers to make mutually beneficial decisions.
- Effectively communicating key selling messages to targeted customers with the established frequency and implements promotional strategies for products.
- Use knowledge and sales skills to influence customers to make commitments and take actions that increase market share and sales growth.
- Assimilate, learn and act upon new information in a manner that generates market share and sales growth.
- Develop a deep knowledge on competitive products and relevant medical topics.
- Plan and organize daily responsibilities efficiently and independently
- Provide timely reports including Salesforce.com
- Support others to achieve shared objectives and appropriately prioritises individuals goals to achieve team successes
- At least 2 years' experience of sales in healthcare or pharmaceutical sector
- A winning attitude
- Personal accountability and commitment to a standard of excellence
- Know how to impact and influence people.
- Capacity to understand and learn technical information quickly
- Ability to analyze & interpret sales data, particularly IMS
- Able to work independently as well as being a team player
- Excellent presentation skills
Excellent track record of delivering above target sales results
- Ability to work with an electronic CRM system
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Audio Typist/Secretary
- Social Media & Advocate Marketing intern - French & German
- Business Conduct Operations Assistant
- Service Administrator
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Recruitment Administrator
- Safeguarding Business Support Officer (Temp ongoing)
- Business Development Manager
- Accounts / Audit Senior
- Financial Accountant
- Spare Parts Co-Ordinator
- Contracts Administrator
- Construction Manager
- ItalianSpeaking Billing Accountant part qualified
- Customer Relations Officer/Compliance Auditor
- Head of Credit
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- Finance Analyst
- Billings Accountant