Senior Practitioner - Fostering - Charity
This is an opportunity for a fostering social worker to join a fostering charity in the South West.
The IFA is looking for a social worker with experience directly within fostering and who would like to grow and develop with the IFA, offering you stability and career progression.
Their Ofsted status indicates their reputation for great management, support and general staff happiness.
You will be joining a small and friendly team where you will have plenty of support and a capped caseload, allowing you to deliver a high quality of service to the foster carers and be less stressed.
You must have the following attributes to be considered for this role:
- have a relevant degree in social care
- be registered with the HCPC
- have experience in fostering
- have experience in supervising others
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru at email@example.com, or call 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Responsable Réglementaire - Annexe Plantes
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - ASAP!
- Chef de Projets AR - Paris
- Chargé(e) d'AR - PACA!
- Passa a una casa farmaceutica (Milano) - sCRA
- Entra nel medical affair! Diventa Medical Liaison Manager
- sCRA per ruolo di Clinical Project Manager in casa farmaceutica
- studi dermatologici per Freelance CRA
- Adoption Social Worker - North Yorkshire - Added training
- Strategic Fostering Development Director - IFA - North East
- Test Engineer Automotive Italian Brand
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !