Regional Manager - Fostering - West Midlands
This is an opportunity either for an experienced fostering manager or team manager who has had at least two years in management in a team related to fostering.
You will be rewarded for your work by a competitive salary and excellent benefits such as being able to work from home, allowing you to manage a good work-life balance.
This role is based in the West Midlands with a well established fostering charity.
This is a chance to be responsible for the delivery of high quality service to members of the charity across the region and help make sure that foster children and foster carers have all the support they need.
You must have had experience working within an independent fostering agency (IFA) and two years in management to be considered for the role.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0207 940 2100.
Know someone suitable? NonStop Care offers a generous £200 referral fee if you put us in touch with a successful candidate
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands
- Market access Manager_Medical Devices
- Locality - Deputy Team Manager - Low Caseloads
- History Teacher Wanted- Supportive Department!
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- Programmer C++_1st step in the pharma !
- Maths Teacher- Jan/April Start- Interview next week!
- Social Worker-Family Support-Permanent