Outreach Worker - Local Authority
Outreach Worker - Local Authority - Greater Manchester
I am working with a local authority looking for experienced Outreach Workers, who have a background in early help.
Must be able to complete CAF's/Pre CAFs and experience setting up activities for families and children.
You MUST be able to start immediately and have a full clean driving licence.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- KS2 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Fostering Team Manager - South East - Innovative LA
- Y1 - Y4 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Supervising Social Worker - Small "GOOD" IFA- West Midlands
- BU Marketing Manager - Highly Specialised Products
- Final Rare AMHP opportunity - A stepping stone to your future
- QSW - Rare Locum AMHP opportunity - Competitive rate
- QSW - Final few opportunities - All Frontline Teams - IV now
- QSW - Every frontline opportunity - Competitive salary - IV now
- Sales Enthusiasts–International Recruitment Career
- Assistant Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Junior Recruiter -Do you want something different?
- Supervising Social Worker-Therapeutically Led Care -North East
- Deputy Manager – NE London – Small Service
- Deputy Manager – London – Small Service
- Trainee Recruiter - Dutch or German - Prague
- Technical Advisor – AgroChemical Products
- Maths Teacher – North London – Easter start
- Junior Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Early Years Teachers Needed – INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK