Electrical Installation Lecturer Role in West Midlands!
Are you an experienced Electrical Installation Lecturer, looking for an immediate start? Can't wait to progress in your career in Further Education? Looking for a permanent position with a stable pay? Then this position is here for you!
The college had a few OFSTED ‘requires improvement' reports in the past and had some significant changes since then.
The management team, students and lecturers started moving towards better standards together and achieved better results.
If you are looking for a new challenges, you are passionate about progression and bringing positive changes to the college - apply now!
You will receive:
- Permanent position, great stability.
- Immediate start and Interviews already this week.
- Great location in very close to Birmingham.
Requirements for you include:
- Recent DBS check.
- Experience in Lecturing Electrical Installation or Electrical Engineering.
- Teaching Qualifications (desirable).
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person gets a job!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Build your Career in Pharma! - Medical Information
- Hybrid Leadership role in Life Sciences
- Regulatory Affairs-Biozide-Karriereentwicklung in der Schweiz
- Technical Sales Manager, DACH, Specialty Rubbers Manufacturer
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- Registered Manager – Supportive Management Tea-
- Tender Specialist – Strong Benefits Diverse Office
- Clinic Sales - Germany
- F. S. engineer Switzerland – enjoy innovation¬!
- PV scientist–3 months contact–UK-ASAP
- Field service engineer Switzerland – great career
- Medical Affairs - Rheumatology / Diabete
- Lead a Global Regulatory Affairs Team!
- Principal Ecologist – Derby
- Formulation Team Leader - Be part of Future Strategy
- Health Economist / Market Access – Wales
- Technical Marketing Poultry, Global Role
- Entry Level CRA – Master – Flurent Swedish and French
- Sales - Protective Coatings - Transparent Company
- Responsable HSE – CDD - Healthcare