Functional Skills Lecturer Part-Time!
Are you an experienced Functional Skills Lecturer, tired of spending days and nights at work? Want to build your career and spend time with family at the same time? Part-time position of a Functional Skills Lecturer is here for you!
My client is a College located in West Midlands, looking for a Functional Skills Lecturer to start ASAP.
You will get the interviews straight away, so you will not waste your time on waiting for the feedback.
You will be teaching only 3 days a week, so you can enjoy your spare time with friends or family!
The College is looking for a Functional Skills Lecturer, able to teach Math and English up to Level 2.
You will as well need the recent DBS check, any teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS, Cert Ed or DTTLS) or be working towards it.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person gets a job!
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Child Protection Social Work near Lake District
- Product Manager - OTC produkter
- Committed Social Workers Needed
- Regulatory Team Leader – Leading Pesticides – Belgium
- Abteilungsleiter Innovative Familiengesellschaft
- Packaging validation professionals-all seniorities- Switzerland
- Kontrakt - Disease awareness specialist – ASAP
- Team Leader - Discovery Chemistry - Copenhagen
- Laboratory Supervisor - Italian Company in Bucharest
- Take Responsibility - Product Manager
- GMP internal auditor – 10 month FTC - Slough
- SolidEdge ST7 Mechanical Design Engineer - Government role
- Medical Affairs- Immunology! Switzerland