Town Planner - Choose From Bristol Or Oxford
If you are an experienced Town Planner who is looking to take the next step in their career, then don't hesitate to apply for this position.
One of the key benefits with this position is the great choice in location; you will have the choice of being located in either Oxford or Bristol.
In both of these locations you will be working with the dedicated team of planning professionals to ensure the highest quality of work for all projects.
To apply you must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Town Planner
- Experience and knowledge of British Planning Act 2008
With a competitive salary and excellent added benefits that can only come with a large multi-disciplinary consultancy, you will know that you have chosen the right company to continue your career with.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Sales Engineer
- Automotive Technical Support - OEM - Frankfurt
- Sales Executive - Composites
- Territory Sales Manager – Specialise in a Niche
- Vente - Arômes / Ingrédients alimentaire? Contactez-moi!
- Senior Project Manager - Defence
- Reg Affairs- English speaking role in Germany
- Associate Product Manager – Career Development
- Metrology/CMM Engineer
- Travel the Field - Product Manager
- Senior Supervising Social Worker - LA - London
- Part-Time Year 1 Teacher Vacancy – January Start
- R&D in Kosmetik - werden Sie Teil eines weltweiten Erfolges
- Year 5 Teacher- Perm- Interview this week!
- Clinical Study Manager – Zug - Expanding Company
- Submission Planner Lead –Cross-Functional- Belgium
- English Teacher- Jan/April Start- New facilities!
- Global CMC Manager - English speaking
- Registered Manager–Hertfordshire–Supportive Team
- Social Worker-Front Line-Permanent