Account Executive - FRESNO
To achieve financial goals through growing revenue in existing and new accounts.
Accountable for developing and implementing strategic plans to expand the use of products and services within assigned territory and accounts.
Manage sales accounts by allocating appropriate time to high priority goals, requirements and sales opportunities.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Own overall customer relationship (foster relationships)
- Elevate the Conversation
- Maximize $$ at Existing Clients by:
- Contract compliance
- Introduce UHS Product Suite
- Fill the White Space
- Identify opportunities for internal growth in areas such as CES, PH, Surgical Services
- and Engage Specialist(s)
- Leverage our resources
- Use and leverage CRM tool
- Conduct business reviews with customers
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities resulting in new accounts
- Understand and articulate UHS' value proposition
- Expand revenue within existing accounts
- Design and execute a territory plan centered around each business segment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Demonstrated the ability to apply technical, industry and product expertise to increase efficiency and reduce duplication of effort.
- Ability to speak competently about all clinical equipment found in hospital environments as well as strong understanding of hospital finance, reimbursement, regulatory, and safety practices.
- Embrace and demonstrate mastery of Professional Selling Skills (PSS) discipline.
- Demonstrated comfort level within all disciplines within Acute Care and LTAC setting.
- Demonstrated ability to execute results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with CRM tool.
- Professional Selling Skills training/experience preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation skills and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong business knowledge, perspective and ethical behavior.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Proven computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Educational Credentials and Experience Required
- BS/BA degree in business, sales or marketing or
- 2-4 years healthcare sales or related experience required Previous management/supervisory, collaborative experience preferred.
- Prior equipment outsourcing experience is a plus.
- Must be available to travel up to 50%.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Biomedical Technician I - Intern
- Hospital Service Technician - Freeport, IL (P/T OnDemand)
- Hospital Service Technician - P/T Wkends - Appleton, WI
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery Driver- Madison, WI
- Hospital Service Representative, part-time, nights/weekends
- Hospital Service Tech - PT weekend (days) Seattle
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T - St Louis, MO
- Surgical Laser Technician, Bay Area
- Hospital Service Rep, 3rd shift, weekends
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Hospital Service Technician - P/T - Rockford, IL
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T - Rockford, IL
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery - Wixom, MI (2nd shift)
- Technical Services Coordinator
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery - FT Tampa
- Hospital Operations Supervisor, Mineola NY
- Specialty Sales Executive - Surgical - Boston, MA
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Louisville, KY
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T - 2nd Shift ~ Louisville, KY