Gatehouse Security Officer
Gatehouse Security Officer
Our client is looking for a Gatehouse Security Officer to welcome all site visitors in an open, friendly and non-confrontational manner.
Are you able to maintain the daily flow of vehicles on and off site in a fast and efficient manner??
As Security Officer, you would have worked in a Security Team before.
You perform all safety procedures, body searches, patrolling etc.
If you know the routine well or have a similar background and can do a great job, do not hesitate to apply today!!
Our client offers competitive salary (based on experience) to the successful candidates.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-known Security brand and earn a excellent salary.
As a Gatehouse Security Officer your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Controlling the main reception areas in client organisations
- Responsible for security of clients and visitors
- Organising security at special events
- Completing in-house and outdoor patrols on site
- Escorting duties as and when required
- Providing first response in all on-site Security or medical incidents and requirements
The right Gatehouse Security Officer will have:
- Previous experience in the same industry with exposure to customer service and situation management
- Well organised, confident and self-driven personality with strong capability for self initiatives
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills (capable of interacting with clients and VIPs at high level and upholding the employer's reputation and positive image)
- Ready to work 12-hour shifts with flexibility to work on weekends and night
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Mini Bus Driver
- Trainee/Apprentice Electricians
- Event Coordinator
- Personal Assistant
- Courier Van Driver
- Junior Financial Accountant
- Warehouse Order Picker
- Bakery Shop Team Member
- Mortgage Administrator
- Inbound Call Handler
- Kitchen Porter
- Accounts Payable assistant
- Data Administrator
- Retail Assistant
- Shop floor Assistant
- Junior Accounts Assistant
- Van Driver
- Transport Supervisor
- IT Support Engineer
- Grounds Maintenance Operative