Client Relationship Manager
This innovative, publicly listed company are leaders in providing energy procurement, contract management & energy reporting and advisory services aim at reducing and optimising electricity and gas usage for their commercial clients.
Continually growing organically and through acquisitions, they now have a 12 month maternity leave opportunity for a Client Services Manager who will provide service delivery to large corporate clients enabling money saving solutions on their energy consumption and helping them to become more economically and environmentally sustainable.
What's on offer…?
A 12 month contract in the client services division supporting the Corporate Sales team, Key Account Managers and Business Development Managers with delivery of an optimum energy management service.
This is a crucial position relying on your ability to uphold the current levels of delivery and even more! This is an autonomous and diverse role requiring your sound knowledge of the gas and/or electricity industry and will give you the opportunity to deliver an excellent level of service to clients.
The company encourages career development based on merit and results, the ability to demonstrate true company values with reciprocal life-balance working relationship.
About the role….
As part of the Corporate Sales team based in Sydney CBD, your responsibilities will be:
- The primary contact for nominated clients
- Support and delivery service levels as required by Key Account Managers and individual KPIs
- To be accountable for all outcomes, issues and outstanding items for clients
- Delivery high quality tailored consultancy services to clients
- Sound knowledge of the energy sector to provide quality professional advice
- Strong commitment to provide outstanding customer service both internally and externally
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and yet engage with an equally committed team
- Advanced computer skills in main Microsoft suite of products
We are taking applications now and ready to discuss your contribution to this successful organisation for the next 12 months.
The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer that supports cultural diversity, flexible work practices and an inclusive work environment.
Apply for this job or call Francesca Arcuri on 02 8270 9790 for additional information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Sales Consultant | Travel Sector
- Financial Accountant
- Team Assistant
- PARALEGAL - TEMP TO PERM - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO 60K PACKAGE
- Sales Support - Real Estate
- Legal Secretary - Commercial
- Settlements Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Para Planner
- Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary
- Business Advisory
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Disputes
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretaries needed in the Sydney CBD!!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance Litigation
- Legal Secretary - Workers Comp (Plaintiff)
- Junior Legal Secretary - Taxation & Employment
- Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
- Senior Legal Secretary - Insurance