Registered General Nurse
Registered General Nurse, Nursing Home - General Elderly
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Annual Leave: 4-5 weeks + bank holidays (based on existing service)
Hours: Up to Full-Time hours per week available (12 hours shifts available)
Chase Medical is currently recruiting for a new and exciting position in a general elderly nursing home in Sheffield.
The suitable candidate will be an RGN (Registered General Nurse) and will be looking to secure a new post in a diverse and interesting sector.
General nursing skills are required for this recently CQC'd nursing home (achieving a Good standard).
This 41 bed home has a solid staff structure, offers a well-kept and looked after building, and regular social activities for residents with a focus on improving quality of life.
Joining this team would mean joining a community and offers a great sense of purpose at its core.
If you're interested in the above post, then don't hesitate to get in touch! With the home being so sought after we expect it to be snapped up quickly.
Call Rebecca Burnham-Wake at head office on 0114 275 7421 or email her your CV to email@example.com
Chase Medical is a specialist bank of community and primary care nurses and offers staff both regular locum work and fantastic permanent positions.
Job Reference: RW-RGN-SHEFF
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: 18000-30000 Per Annum Competitive & Negotiable - Depende
- Location: Sheffield
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Rebecca Wake
- Tel: 0114 275 7421
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: RW-RGN-SHEFF
- Posted: 2016-09-14 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Practice Nurse - Burnley
- Nurse Practitioner, North Bradford, Permanent
- Practice Nurse With Minor Illness, Wakefield, Permanent, Part-Time
- General Practitioner (GP), Manchester
- Healthcare Assistant (HCA) : near Castleford
- GP - Preston (Lancashire)
- Nurse Practitioner, Liverpool
- Salaried GP : near Chorley
- Nurse Practitioner, Walsall
- Nurse Practitioner Opportunity, Leicester
- Practice Nurse, Kirkby
- Practice Nurse, local to Bishop's Stortford
- Practice Nurse Position Available Locally to Walsall.
- Exciting New Vacancy: Travel Clinic Nurse, Leeds
- Nurse Practitioner
- Permanent Practice Nurse, Near Darlington, Part Time
- Permanent Practice Nurse, Near Richmond - North Yorkshire, Part Time
- Nurse Practitioner - Twickenham
- Practice Nurse Job, Pontefract
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Liverpool, Permanent : Full Time