Floor Layer - Bexley and surrounding areas
My client, a major Construction company, require a Floor Layer to join their busy Property Services team based in South East London and Kent.
It is essential that you have experience in Cap and Cove, are able to lay vinyl flooring and tiles.
You must also be able to do your own plumbing, i.e.
remove toilet and re-instate once floor has been layed.
You must have a full UK driving licence as a Van and fuel card are provided as part of this role.
As part of this role you will be covering the Cheam/Bexley/Redhill/Erith/Chatham areas.
This is a temp to perm opportunity.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please ask for Paul Armson on 01772 208 967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland