Paediatric Community Nurse - Redhill
Service Care Health have an urgent requirement for a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work within an NHS Hospital in Redhill, East Surrey.
We are looking for an OT who has a degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy and around 1 years post qualification experience.
You will also need to have experience of working within a paediatric setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within the NHS, which in turn could enhance future career progression.
Your daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to-
*Undertaking holistic assessments to include Occupational Therapy and Care Management Working with our Partners and Health departments where appropriate
*Assessing the needs of young people in the area who require social care support and advice.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Rebecca at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or email@example.com
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland