Environmental Health Officer (Private Sector Housing), London
Environmental Health Officer, London.
Service Care Solutions is currently recruiting for a Environmental Health Officer based in London.
The Overall Purpose of the Position To deal with public health related matters associated with private sector housing, Council owned housing
* and other land/property in the Borough including housing standards, licensing, empty homes, nuisances and pollution.
It is essential that you are a hhsrs eho and that you have experience of doing a similar role within private sector housing.
You will be required to inspect private sector housing stock to determine safety
* for human habitation.
The service of notices requiring repair and improvement or, where appropriate, closure or demolition.
*or other powers under Housing Act 1985, 2004 etc.
- HHSRS, overcrowding) You will also inspect empty homes with resultant enforcement or otherwise, and to establish and maintain relevant data systems with appropriate security.
If you are interested in this post then please call Adam on 01772208966 or email your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge