Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager
Yaxley, near Peterborough
Excellent Salary plus Benefits
Prepare company business plan for Managing Director and Board approval.
To analyse and represent key financial data within the organisation, ensuring the management team and Directors receive timely management accounts and relevant information. You will report directly to the Managing Director and will work closely with other senior staff within the organisation.
You will be responsible for the general management of the accounts team.
- Prepare business plan for approval.
- Management and Financial Accounting – up to and including approval.
- Provide timely and reliable monthly management and financial accounts, up to and including approval.
- Statutory Accounting.
- Ensure published accounts meet standard of auditors.
- Advise and Liaise with the audit committee, auditors, accountants and banks.
- Hold monthly meetings with Senior Management to discuss the monthly divisional accounts and the comparison to the business plan and agree action plans where required.
- Tax completion and liaison with HMRC.
- Systems Development, including proactively identify areas for process improvements with colleagues and drive through the changes to final conclusion.
- Controlling & Managing cash flow.
- Budgeting & Forecasting.
- Litigation (Non HR / Employee).
- Fraud Prevention.
- Purchase / Sales Ledger.
- Day to day management of accounts team, including treasury functions, to plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate the activities of the accounts department.
- Business and financial strategy and planning, monitoring, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes and persons involved.
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, dividends, annual reports and accounts.
- Management of strategy for liaison with stock market, business press and business analyst community.
- People management of team, including recruitment, identifying training requirements, coaching, mentoring and involvement in all aspects of employee relations alongside HR Department.
- Contributing to strategic planning and development as a member of the team and probably keeping distributing notes and records, reports to executive and management team.
- Other areas of potential responsibility; import/export administration, licensing, contracts and agreements, legal areas and activities corporate level negotiations (eg; premises, plant, trading, acquisitions and divestment, disposals) major supplier supplier / customer / partner relationships / regulatory bodies relationships and strategies, approvals and accreditations.
- Oversee all payments, manual and electronically.
- Development of Quality Assurance within accounts department.
- To ensure policies, standards and indicators are understood and there implementation is supported.
- To monitor the effectiveness of the accounts team and to manage the performance management system in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure cover is provided for holidays and sickness.
- To cover monthly payroll as and when required.
- Carry out any other duties reasonably requested to the best of your ability.
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Money Advisor
- Digital PR Manager
- LINUX Systems Administrator
- Sales & Business Development Executive
- Paid Search (PPC) Contract
- Sheet Metal Worker
- CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
- Studio Manager
- Customer Service Apprentices
- Factory Operatives
- Internal Accounts Manager /Business Development Executive
- Semantic Web Developer
- IT Systems Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- CAD Technician
- Home Care Support Assistant Manager
- Commissioning Editors X 2
- Software Application Support Analyst