Chemistry,Toxicology Graduate - Chemical Regulatory Career
Are you recently graduated and looking for an opportunity to start your career in regulatory affairs within the chemical industry?
Then apply for this position today! My client offers the chance to be trained into a regulatory professional from day 1.
You will be part of an experienced regulatory team and start initial with training for the REACH registration deadline in 2018.
Afterwards there is lots of other work to be done, so you will be trained into different regulations, giving you job stability after 2018.
Regulatory affairs can only be learned on the job, so this is the ideal opportunity to kick-start you professional career from the beginning!
To be successful you need:
- To be graduated in a toxicology or chemistry direction
- Fluency in English and ideally also in Dutch
- To be living in the Aalst area, or willing to relocate
- A valid work permit for the EU
Apply now, by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.
REGULATORY/REGISTRATION/AFFAIRS/PRODUCT SAFETY/PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP/REACH/CHEMICAL/IUCLID/CLP/GHS/AALST/BELGIUM/GRADUATE/ENTRY-LEVEL/ENGLISH
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy
- QSW - Care Coordination/AMHP role - North London
- Form F Assessor Required - Essex
- Registered Manager - Young Care Leavers
- R&A Position - NW London - Rotational post
- QSW - Community Review team - Older Persons
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 12th Dec
- Safeguarding Social Workers Wanted - New Year Start
- Court Team - Island Location - Start ASAP
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker - East London - £35k
- Buyer - prodotti innovativi.
- Capoturno macchine utensili.
- CRA senior per ruolo come Project Manager
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Creative mind- Packaging Engineer
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Assistant Business Unit_ intégrez le Pharma !
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Religious Education Teaching Roles, Career Progression!
- Responsable Homologation - Grand Marque - Paris