Chemistry,Toxicology Graduate - Chemical Regulatory Career
Are you recently graduated and looking for an opportunity to start your career in regulatory affairs within the chemical industry?
Then apply for this position today! My client offers the chance to be trained into a regulatory professional from day 1.
You will be part of an experienced regulatory team and start initial with training for the REACH registration deadline in 2018.
Afterwards there is lots of other work to be done, so you will be trained into different regulations, giving you job stability after 2018.
Regulatory affairs can only be learned on the job, so this is the ideal opportunity to kick-start you professional career from the beginning!
To be successful you need:
- To be graduated in a toxicology or chemistry direction
- Fluency in English and ideally also in Dutch
- To be living in the Aalst area, or willing to relocate
- A valid work permit for the EU
Apply now, by sending your CV (in MS Word) to Xavier De Coker on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.
REGULATORY/REGISTRATION/AFFAIRS/PRODUCT SAFETY/PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP/REACH/CHEMICAL/IUCLID/CLP/GHS/AALST/BELGIUM/GRADUATE/ENTRY-LEVEL/ENGLISH
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Weltweites Unternehmen - Product Manager
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Social Worker-Interview Next Week-£36 Per Hour
- MSL - Hepatologie - BeNeLux
- Automobil Vertriebs - CRM - Berater - Premiummarke
- Automotive Marketing Specialist - Mobile Based
- Deputy Team Manager-Floating between R&A and MASH
- Year 5 Teacher- Perm- Interview next week!
- Medical Writer - France - product launch
- Year 1 Teacher- Secure a new job for the new year!
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium
- Technical Helpdesk - Brussels - Belgium
- Image Manager – CDD – Nice
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Enter the Pharmaceutical industry- Global CRO
- Lead Developer – Public Sector Contract – ASAP
- Science Teaching Opportunities - Bedfordshire
- Social Worker: MASH