MASH Social Worker - West Midlands - Multi-Agency Work
Are you looking to work in a holistic way? Apply now
My client, based near Wolverhampton, is looking for Social Workers in its MASH Team, you will be working with different professionals giving you a holistic overview of candidates situations which has proven to be very successful in terms of outcomes for young people.
Ideally candidates will have a minimum of 2 Years Post Qualifying Experience.
What NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preperation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- European Technical Manager - Regulatory
- Pharma/Diagnostics KAM - Nuclear Medicine - CH
- Technical Regulatory Specialist - QHSE, REACH
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 20th
- Trilingual Brand Lead-strategy and opps-Zurich
- Junior Product Manager-Step into Pharma-Swiss
- Occupational Therapist - Training provided
- Night Support Worker - Start ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- Regulatory Manager - Agrochemicals - home working!
- Regulatory Specialist - Safety Data Sheets, REACH
- MSL Italia-Responsabilita Nazionale
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Exciting Opportunities for Jan
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland
- Form F Assessors Required - Cornwall
- Form F Assessors Required - Thames Valley
- Research Assistant – Parallel Synthesis – Denmark
- CSV Opportunity in Switzerland -German speaking
- Automotive Technical Trainer - OEM - Market Leader
- Global Chemical Regulatory Manager - lead a team