Safeguarding - Team Manager - Good Ofsted
Looking for your next Team Manager Role, how does working in a Good Authority sound? Apply now.
My client, based in the East of England, is looking for a Team Manager for its Safeguarding Team.
In their last Ofsted this authority was ranked Good.
You can be rest assured that you are joining a high performing authority who look after their staff and service users.
What they offer;
- Excellent training and development opportunities with a local University
- Relocation of up to £8,000
- Beautful location, ideally situated with London only 45 minutes away
- Quick feedback for your CV
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Alternatively email on email@example.com with an updated word version of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist–Independent-Belgium
- Global Regulatory Affairs - Oncology !
- KAM – New Business, New Challenge!
- Product Development Team Leader - Growing Agrochemicals
- English + Media Teacher- JANUARY START!
- Ink Technician - Inkjet Digital Inks
- ICT/Computer Science Teacher - Improving School
- Reach Regulatory Roles - Belgium Wide
- R&D Chemist - Moulding Materials
- Senior CPM – London – Project Variety!
- Drama Teacher - Secondary - Good Ofsted
- Embedded Sw Dev for Medical Devices Company
- Pharmacien adjoint – officine – poste évolutif
- Tender Specialist – Leader in Infection Prevention
- Senior Scientist-Inhalatory-varied Projects
- Sales Manager for Elastomers, DACH, Team Lead Responsibility
- Backlog Project - Senior Social Worker - West Midlands
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- Automotive After-Sales Coach - Belgium
- Diagnostic Technicians - Brussels - Belgium