Safeguarding - Team Manager - Good Ofsted
Looking for your next Team Manager Role, how does working in a Good Authority sound? Apply now.
My client, based in the East of England, is looking for a Team Manager for its Safeguarding Team.
In their last Ofsted this authority was ranked Good.
You can be rest assured that you are joining a high performing authority who look after their staff and service users.
What they offer;
- Excellent training and development opportunities with a local University
- Relocation of up to £8,000
- Beautful location, ideally situated with London only 45 minutes away
- Quick feedback for your CV
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated word version of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Qualified Social Worker: Referral & Assessment
- Technical Sales Additives
- BD Director - Anywhere in Europe - Remote working
- Technical Sales Rubbers
- Job offers in Technical Sales of Polymers
- Qualified Social Worker: Child Protection
- Sales Manager– Specialty Chemicals - B2B Exports - Milan
- Acoustic Engineer- Various Project Sectors
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Acoustic Consultant- Surrey- Looking to the future
- Programmer C++_ Join Health industry !
- Technical Support - Ghent - Belgium
- Safety & Reliability Engineer - Global Company
- Manager QA VSI_Attracted by the South of France ?
- Programme Manager - Transporter Expert (Blood - Brain)
- CRA – Germany – Expanding Company
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Child Protection – Island location – Great Salary
- Validation Consultant nel Pharma
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy