SQL Developer / Data Engineer - London - £35k - £55k
Want to work for a leading data analytics provider in the financial sector?
A SQL Developer is needed to join our client's expanding team to help them create entirely new products maintain tools and develop new functionality across the business.
Your work will directly influence the company's position in the FinTech sector.
You will be working on their high-tech one-of-a-kind analytics platform, and your work will be including integration utilising ETL Processes and the growth of their Azure cloud platform.
This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience in the financial sector as well as gain an understanding of machine learning and data science as the company builds its product suite.
Your technical skillset will include:
· SQL Server 2012+
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is keen to throw themselves into a situation and take full ownership of their work.
A desire to work with the latest technologies would be appreciated with a particular focus on those that like to learn and develop their skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a well funded start-up that is headed by industry professionals who know how to keep up to date on the latest in the financial sector.
They have capitalised on a gap within their sector and have done so by creating comprehensive news, views and data site that looks to inform those within finance.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity offers a starting salary of up to £55k, dependent on experience.
You will get the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the financial sector.
This is also the perfect opportunity to join a company that is rapidly growing and will give you the chance to undertake a range of different roles and tasks, substantially expanding on your skills and knowledge.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested please submit your CV, send me an email email@example.com or give me a call on 02074269819
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k