1st Line Support Graduate - Central London - £30k - £35k
Are you looking for your dream job in IT? Are you a bright and enthusiastic graduate with experience in IT support? Are you passionate about working in the finance sector?
The role of Technical Associate is based in the heart of the client's IT department.
You will be joining a successful and dynamic team, who are tasked with developing and maintaining this leading asset management company's capital markets applications.
Your technical skillset will need to include:
, Systems analysis, including requirements gathering, user stories and test planning.
, Software engineering, including design patterns, programming languages and constructs.
, Detail-oriented and ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
, Ability to learn new concepts and subjects quickly.
, Aptitude for solving complex technical or functional problems.
, Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate must have excellent technical, time management and communication skills.
You will also have a keen interest in the financial sector and have attained an undergraduate or master's degree with a concentration in IT or Finance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be set a variety of challenging tasks experiencing many areas of the IT function from IT support to systems analyst work.
The role will have the following responsibilities;
, Analysing and solving user issues and requirements.
, Answering functional and technical questions from business users for a defined set of business applications.
, Handling production incidents, determining root cause of the issue and the appropriate corrective actions.
, Looking for opportunities to create reusable solutions to common problems, or define application enhancements to avoid problems altogether including the creations of systems documentation for common problems.
, Creating detailed designs and plans for user experience.
, Conducting reviews of design choices made.
, Working closely with stakeholders and engineers to create answers to functional questions during the development lifecycle.
, Creating release plans and coordinating with the engineering team to deploy applications to production.
, Partnering with Project Managers, Engineers and QA teams on estimates, status reports and planning.
, Stay current with evolving technology and industry trends to ensure continuous improvement to the existing systems and applications.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will be working for one of the world's largest independent investment management firms.
With US$898 billion in assets under management as of September 2015, they serve as a trusted advisor to institutional clients and mutual fund sponsors in over 50 countries.
They offer innovative investment solutions, which are built on the strength of proprietary, independent research and span nearly all segments of the global capital markets, including; equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternative strategies.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
With a starting salary of up to £35k, depending on experience, they are known to reward their employees well and with an envious benefits package, it is not one to miss out on!
HOW TO APPLY
This is an opportunity not to be missed, if you think you're the right graduate for the role then give Sophie a call on 02030966763 or send your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k