National Sales Manager; B2B Services; Chester; £70k+
National Sales Manager required for a superb company based in Chester.
Due to continued success and future expansion plans, this role is pivotal to the growth of the business.
You will be managing a team of field based B2B service sales professionals with a focus on not only exceeding targets but also improving effectiveness.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will need to be a proven field sales manager within a highly competitive environment, ideally from the professional services sector.
You will also need to be a strong people manager and be highly skilled in leading and inspiring a highly intellectual, consultative sales team.
You will need -
·Demonstrable experience of leading a large field sales team to success
·High level of experience within the B2B service market
·Proven people management skills
·Strong skills in leading teams within the portfolio solution selling arena
·Exceptional attention to detail
·To naturally command respect
In return the company are offering a basic salary in the region of £70k with a superb bonus structure and exceptional suite of benefits.
This really is an exciting time to join the business.
The company are looking for a genuine superstar! If you have the wealth of skills and experience required to be a true success at this position, please apply now.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- 1st Line IT Support, Exchange, VMware, Manchester, £20k - £23k
- Infrastructure Manager; Luxury Retail; £40K+
- GIS Consultant - Geographical Information Systems
- .Net Developer; Retailer; Essex; £38k+
- Software Developer; VB, SQL, C++; Watford; £45k+
- PHP Web Developer; Macclesfield; £35k+
- 1st / 2nd Line IT Support; Wigan up to £2k - FTC 12 Months
- IT Support Technician; Entertainment; Kings X; £26k
- Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; Liverpool L1; £19.5k
- Senior Systems Engineer: VMWare; Citrix; Nottingham up to £45k
- CRM Administrator; London up to £40k
- IT Security Architect £80-100K Slough Secure Gov Project
- Oracle Architect - Slough - Security C£100k
- 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst; Windows, TCP/IP; E. London; £27k+
- IT Manager; OSx, Casper, Open Directory; London SW1 45k
- Senior Support Analyst; Charing Cross; FTC - up to £45k Pro Rat
- Data Administrator; Marketing; C. London; £25k+ 3m FTC
- Application Support; e-commerce; HTML; London up to £35k
- IT Service Delivery; SQL; W.London; £45k + bens
- Solaris Eng / Jnr Architect– Slough – UK wide Project £65 + Ben