Are you a talented recruitment consultant looking to make the move into a truly autonomous role with the freedom to manage your desk in a mature and professional environment?
If this sounds like you, look no further, ISL is a recruitment company with a difference.
Set up in 2007 by two experienced consultants, their aim was to create a recruitment business which challenged the norms of recruitment.
At ISL each consultant works with a high degree of autonomy and flexibility; choosing their market, able to operate a dual desk, and truly owning clients.
Most importantly, our recruitment consultants work without micromanagement and KPIs, in a mature, professional, and equally importantly, a fun environment!
9 years on, the team has expanded and the business successfully grown, now operating nationally across the public sector, IT and engineering sectors.
As we continue to grow, we are keen to welcome talented recruitment consultants to join our team.
To be successful within the ISL model and benefit from the level of autonomy we promote, you will need to be genuinely self-motivated recruitment consultant, exceptionally driven and confident in your ability to work independently.
In return, you will benefit from a highly competitive basic salary, and an exceptional commission scheme.
We believe in rewarding our recruitment consultants well…
- A highly competitive basic salary £24,000-£36,000+
- 20-35% commission
- Straightforward commission
- 5% bonus
- Dual desk opportunity and ability to work across the whole of the UK
- Ability to identify and focus on a market of your choice
- Share options available to top performers
We understand the importance of autonomy for our recruitment consultants, we also understand that they are keen to see progression and have opportunities to develop their career.
There are a number of career routes available to suit different skill sets and preferences, focusing one either team or sales management.
If a mature and flexible environment, where you have true control over your desk and how you work (without micro management and generic KPIs!) sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you to discuss what a career at ISL could look like.
Please contact Samantha Patten (Internal Recruitment Manager)
More Jobs from ISL
- Front End Developer - £45,000 - Bristol
- Recruitment Consultant £24-36k & Excellent Comission Scheme
- Business Development Manager - Recruitment
- Business Analyst; Stonehouse; up to £50,000; 10% pension
- Front End Developer - Award winning agency
- Master Data Analyst – SQL
- Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Software Developer Cheltenham; private medical insurance
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Senior Web Developer – C#, ASP.NET, MVC, RabbitMQ, Web API, GIT
- Contract C# ASP.NET MVC Developer - Extend up to 2 years
- DevOps Engineer
- Front End Developer - AngularJS, ASP.NET, MVC, C#
- Senior Front End Developer - React or React Native
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Oxford - up to £48,000
- .Net contract available-Highly likely to be extended-ASP.Net C#
- Sales Engineer (BENELUX) - €45,000 + 20% Bonus + €7k Car Allow
- Embedded & Electronics Engineer - Hook - up to £48,000