Business Development Manager - Promotional Merchandise
Business Development Manager - Promotional Merchandise - £60,000 OTE
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a tenacious Business Development Manager selling in the Promotional Merchandise sector.
This Global leading corporation this role offers an eye-catching starting salary package and excellent career progression opportunities.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Promotional Merchandise
Package: £35,000 - £40,000 + £60,000 OTE +Company Car + Phone + Laptop + Health Care + Pension
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for new Business Development opportunities and finding new accounts by proactively prospecting new clients and attending meetings.
Focusing on SME to Corporate markets the Business Development Manager will be selling Promotional Merchandise e.g.
mugs, pens, computer mouse pads, Corporate Gifting, Gifts with Purchase.
This is initially a homebased role with a future guarantee to open a UK office with a sales team of your own.
You will be pitching to key decision makers and interacting with specifiers in Promotional Merchandise.
The Business Development Manager will need to be prepared to build a strong client base by generating your own leads to maximise revenue.
The ideal Business Development Manager candidate will have previous experience in Promotional Merchandise, Corporate Gifting and/or Gift and Purchasing.
You must have a hunger for new business and want to progress to become the manager of your own team.
You must be incredibly self-motivated and have a track record of consistently exceeding targets within the commercial sector.
The Business Development Manager be customer focused with a clear drive for success, uphold excellent communication skills and good telephone etiquette.
It is vital to build lasting relationships with your customers in order to retain and maximise revenue opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take control of your career and move forward within the Promotional Merchandise industry.
With an attractive base salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
This opportunity offers a competitive commission structure and an OTE of up to £60,000.
Not only this - this opportunity offers the benefits of a company car, mobile phone and health care.
For more information on this and up to 200 live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management Roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development - Emergency Lighting - OTE £45,000
- Business Development - X-Ray Security - OTE £70,000
- Business Development - Retail Security - OTE £60,000
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella Services - £60,000
- Account Manager – Job Board Solutions - £60,000
- Account Manager – Digital Media - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Printing Solutions - £60,000
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Corporate Finance - £75 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Umbrella - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Payroll Services - £60 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Travel Management - £80,000
- Business Development Manager – Retail Technology - £80,000
- Sales Director - Enterprise Software - £250,000 OTE
- Sales Director - Information Governance - £250,000 OTE
- Business Development - Wide Format Printers - £70,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Mobile App Software - £70k
- Recruitment Consultant - Canary Wharf/New York - £60,000 OTE
- Sales Manager-Intercom/Door Entry/Access Control-£80,000 OTE
- Marketing Manager - £50,000