IS Infrastructure Manager
IS INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER - Edinburgh
Contract - Initially
Abrecco, in partnership with one of their high profile global clients, are recruiting for an experienced Infrastructure Manager and to be based at the clients Head Office in Edinburgh.
Supporting a 5 year strategy across the Infrastructure piece, the primary focus is to establish a group wide infrastructure platform that is agile and flexible to support the global business into the future.
Therefore, you will have a proven track record in a similar role and will be able to demonstrate previous experience specifically gained from within a ?hands on' technical and management role.
Applicants will be educated to degree level and will have certifications in MS, CISCO, VMWare technologies and ITIL V3 Foundation.
You must have a hands on technical knowledge of core Microsoft Technologies including but not limited to Windows Servers, Active Directory, MS SQL, and core Network/CISCO/Juniper, Checkpoint, technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, VLAN's and VPN, a strong hands on technical knowledge of VMWare technologies including ESX 5.X and ESX 6.X, VCentre Server, Update Manager and desktop virtualisation with a good understanding of user environment management, including desktops/laptops, profile management, software delivery.
You will also have a good familiarity with other IS infrastructure technologies like storage area networks, WAN acceleration devices, virtualisation and data warehouse.
You will be a proactive and personable people manager who can take the lead easily and effectively, interacting and communicating effectively across all levels, and with the ability to mentor staff members, supporting the development and ethos of a strong infrastructure team.
A professional and strong self starter who will add value to the current team and whose experience and knowledge will bring a positive value add to the plan and team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a forward thinking and dynamic professional with ambition to grow their career and play a pivotal role in a exciting time of change.
More Jobs from Abrecco
- Software Development Manager : Perm : West Lothian : Circa 55k
- Network Manager : Cisco : 3 Months : Lanarkshire : Market Rates
- Senior Web Developer : Front End : Perm : Edinburgh : Up to 45k
- Technical Operations Analyst : Contract : 6mths : Strathclyde
- Senior Developer - C++, C# - Perm - Dundee - to 45K
- SQL Server DBA : Contract : 3 months - Strathclyde
- Technical Lead : 3D Design : Perm : Dundee - to 55K
- BI Developer : SQL Server / BI - Perm : Glasgow - 35,000 - 40,000
- Design Engineer : VHDL : West Lothian : excellent + benefits
- Senior Test Engineer : Manual / Automation - Perm : Edinburgh : Market Rate
- Head of IT Security - CISSP / CISM - Perm - Edinburgh / Newcastle - 75k Package
- IS Infrastructure Manager
- Network & Security Engineer : CISCO - Min 6 Months Contract : Glasgow
- Project Coordinator - MS Project / Excel - Perm : Glasgow : Up to 35k+Bens
- Head of IT Security - CISSP / CISM - Perm - Edinburgh / London / Newcastle - Market Rate
- Enterprise Architect : Perm - Edinburgh : up to 75K
- Software Developer : PHP : Perm : Edinburgh : up to 40K
- IS Infrastructure Manager
- Lead Creative Designer : Adobe - Perm : Edinburgh : up to 38K plus benefits
- Lead Enterprise Architect : Perm - North Lanarkshire : up to 74K