Junior Costs Draftsman
My client is looking to recruit a Junior Law Costs Draftsman for their Manchester office.
They are a well-known top 100 firm who specialise in defendant work.
The job involves negotiating Bills of Costs as well as settling cases ensuring the best possible results are obtained for the business.
To the right candidate my client offers an opportunity to develop existing skills as well as gain new ones.
The salary for the Junior Law Costs Draftsman is circa £16,000.
If you are looking for a new career opportunity, please send me your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01772 259 121 for a confidential chat
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Case Management Developer
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
- Property Paralegal
- Residential Conveyancer
- Senior Clinical Negligence Litigator - Merseyside - £22-25K
- Personal Injury Litigator – Manchester – £25,000
- Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal - Merseyside - £17-20K
- Conveyancing Legal Scretary - Lancashire - £17-19K
- Personal Injury Fee Earner - Msnchester - £25,000
- Real Estate Associate - London
- Marketing Assistant
- Junior Costs Draftsman - City of London - £ neg.
- Law Costs Draftsman / Costs Paralegal / Costs Lawyer - Ormskirk
- Law Costs Draftsman/ Negotiator/ Costs Lawyer- Manchester
- Law Costs Draftman - Hull - £Neg
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Clinical Negligence Paralegal
- Law Costs Draftsman (5+yrs exp.) - London - salary negotiable
- Solicitor - Commercial Solicitor - Manchester