Web Analyst - London - £35k - £40k
Looking for a role where you can join a team of driven and fun colleagues in a rapidly growing, centrally located company? We are currently looking for an experienced Web Analyst, looking for a role with a heavy focus on conversion optimisation, working with one of the largest lifestyle retailers in the UK.
The perfect candidate will have excellent analytical skills and a strong background in ecommerce, with an understanding of conversion optimisation and UX best practice.
The company is fast-paced with an 80% YoY growth, and are looking for a Web Analyst with at least 3 years' experience to help them achieve their top potential.
Your technical skillset and qualifications will include:
· Google IQ qualification.
· Experience using the Monetate platform.
· Understanding of UI page design and wireframing.
· Familiarity with Google Tag Manager.
· An undergraduate degree in a numerical subject.
· Familiarity with all digital acquisition channels.
You will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on data-driven decision making and analytics.
Have strong skills in MS Excel, expert use of Google Analytics, commercial experience in conversion optimisation projects and have been involved in the segmentation of customer base and targeted marketing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be part of the growing digital marketing team working closely with the Front-End Developer and reporting directly Digital Marketing Manager.
A role with both responsibility and support, the opportunity to learn and progress is huge.
Your main duties will include but not be restricted to:
· Adopting an insight driven, iterative, test-and-learn approach to conversion optimisation.
· Managing and implementing the implementation of a test schedule, using A/B and MVT testing in order to identify UX improvement.
· Feeding back data, and to brief the Front-End Developer / Designer on any suggested changes to the website.
· Using your strong analytical skills to analyse the on-site behaviour of all web traffic and identify key areas for sales conversion optimisation.
· Being the Google Analytics go-to in order to implement adjustments and improvements to ensure that reporting returns with insightful and actionable data.
· Keeping up-to-date with UX and ecommerce best practices.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
On top of a salary of up to £40k, depending on experience you will also entitled to many tangible benefits such as a profit share scheme, pension scheme and annual season ticket loan to name just a few!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Jess on 0207 426 9827.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Backend Web Developer - London - Up to £35K
- PHP Developer - London - £25K - £35K
- C#.Net Software Engineer - London - £30K - £40K
- 1st Line Support- Hampshire - £18k - £20k
- Project Manager - London - £35k - £45k
- Project Manager - London - £40k - £46k
- IT Systems Administrator - London - £50k - £65k
- Senior Back End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Senior Front End Developer- London - £40k - £50k
- HR Manager - London - £38k - £45k
- Software Project Manager - London - £40k - £50k
- MEAN Stack Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Android Developer - London - £60k - £65k
- Service Desk Analyst - London - £28k - £33k
- Integrations Developer - London - £30k
- QA Tester - London - £28k
- IT Support - Central London - £20k - £22k
- 1st Line Support- Pottersbar - Up to £22k
- Junior Technical Consultant - London - £20K - £25K