Opportunity For Market Exposure - Senior Ecologist
My client has established themselves in Brighton as one of the most sought after consultancies to work with in the environmental sector.
With projects in both the private and public sector across the country, this is an excellent opportunity to gain market exposure with an ethical mid sized consultancy.
As a result of focusing on continuously building client relationships, this company need an experienced Senior Ecologist to join their team and make a key contribution to all of their current projects for the rest of the year.
You can benefit from working closely with the managing director, a specialist with over fifteen years experience in ecology to ensure the highest quality of work possible from your team.
In order to apply for this you, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Senior Ecologist
- Hold 2 relevant protected species licenses
- Full CIEEM membership
The salary for this position will be based on your experience and will also come with an extensive benefits package.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Primary Teachers Wanted! Flexible start dates.
- RE/ Philosophy Teacher- Independent School!
- Year 1 Teacher- Secure a new job for the new year!
- Automoitve BI Consultant - Geschätzt OEM
- KS2 and ICT specialist required for Community Primary School
- Science Teacher (Chem specialist). January Start!
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- NO EXPERIENCE-Civil Engineer/BIGGEST CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Commerciaux dans les caoutchoucs!
- Spécialiste en élastomères pour opportunité incroyable
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Directeur Commercial en Alsace - +/- 90k€
- Chef de marché dans les peintures et vernis
- Commercial RMN Food ou Clinique
- Aménagement extérieur -Vente!
- Recherche chimiste expert(e) caoutchouc
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Associate Director Biometrics – Expanding CRO
- Director of Statistics - Global Pharma - Germany
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany