Digital Technical Architect/ Public Sector
A well known public sector body is looking to hire a digital technical architect in a contract role at their site in the North West.
They are a very large organisation with access to more funding than most public sector organisations so they do have the best equipment available and are able to offer competitive rates.
- An organisation which is undergoing a massive transformation and being involved in this environment which is really fast paced will help keep you on your toes.
- The digital service they use services millions of users and you will be able to impact on their lives here giving you a huge responsibility but also this will make your CV stand out in the future.
- ITIL and Prince 2 qualified with experience in an Agile environment
- EMC storage technology expert level required
- CISCO Fabric - expert knowledge and troubleshooting
- DS cleared or willing to apply
Interested? Contact Paul CHARLES on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ENTRY TO REGULATORY AFFAIRS: SOUTH GERMANY
- Customer and Office Assistant – Medical Corporation- Loos/Lille
- Medical Advisor, Drug Safety – FINLAND
- Quality operations leader - aseptic experience needed - Spain
- Island Social Workers - Free Flights & Accommodation
- Fantastic CP opportunity in the Midlands! Good Pay!
- HR MANAGER - People Development -Corporate Role!!!
- Safeguarding with Children! - SP - £1000 Welcome Bonus!
- Teaching Assistant Vacancy – Small, Friendly Classes
- (Senior) CRA – New Compound – URGENT! - Belgium
- Social Worker-Intake Team-£35 per hour
- Safeguarding Manager - Phone IV - Free Accommodation
- MFL Teaching Vacancies, Well-Resourced School!
- History Teaching Role, Work With Pupils Who Listen!
- Head Project Manager - Small Company - Hamburg
- Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Historic School, Est. 1727
- Sales Executive - Composites
- MSL- New products! -North Spain
- Metrology/CMM Engineer
- MSL- New product! -Spain SE