Digital Technical Architect/ Public Sector
A well known public sector body is looking to hire a digital technical architect in a contract role at their site in the North West.
They are a very large organisation with access to more funding than most public sector organisations so they do have the best equipment available and are able to offer competitive rates.
- An organisation which is undergoing a massive transformation and being involved in this environment which is really fast paced will help keep you on your toes.
- The digital service they use services millions of users and you will be able to impact on their lives here giving you a huge responsibility but also this will make your CV stand out in the future.
- ITIL and Prince 2 qualified with experience in an Agile environment
- EMC storage technology expert level required
- CISCO Fabric - expert knowledge and troubleshooting
- DS cleared or willing to apply
Interested? Contact Paul CHARLES on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Maths Teacher - Nottinghamshire - Rapidly improving school
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team