Account Manager - Dispensing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Account Manager - Dispensing to join a Global Medical Technology company, covering the London region.
As the Account Manager - Dispensing you will be responsible for growing the dispensing business through Key Account Management of NHS hospital accounts across London.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager -Dispensing will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be required to achieve pre-defined targets on a monthly and yearly basis.
You will have to develop and maintain relationships with key accounts that implement or influence dispensing buying decisions.
You will be accountable for all pricing proposals being agreed with the Regional Business Manager and price exception approval through MAM process prior to proposals being issued.
You will have to fully understand hospital processes to be able to design solutions and deliver compelling arguments for the use of the BD Dispensing product range and services.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager - Dispensing we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Degree educated in a relevant Scientific, Marketing, Sales or Business related subject is essential.
Proven experience selling into London Hospitals and a strong understanding of the NHS is essential.
Practical experience selling into Hospital Pharmacies and a pre-existing London Hospital network is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Account Manager | Capital Equipment | NHS | Hospitals | Pharmacy | Dispensing | Medical Device | Medical | Robotics | London |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 14/09/2016
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£40000 Per: annum Benefits: 20% Bonus + Company
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Connor Fielder
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J2989
- Posted: 2016-09-14 17:47:05 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Scientist - Research And Technology
- Research Associate - Immunology
- Packaging Artwork Coordinator
- Associate Director of Quality - GMP
- EHS Specialist
- International Field Service Engineer
- Senior Analytical Scientist - Method Development
- Qualified Person
- Analytical Method Development Specialist (12 Month FTC)
- Marketing Communication Manager
- German Regulatory Advisor
- CSV Officer
- Biotechnology Project Managers
- Research Scientist - Cell Biology and Immunology
- Downstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Upstream Processing Technical Specialist
- Formulation Manager
- QC Analyst
- Technical Scientist - Genomics
- QA Pharmacist