Teacher of the Deaf /Quick Turnaround/ P-T role
Do you have the talent and the charisma to make every lesson look like an exciting opportunity? Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher of the deaf who is looking for a part-time position with immediate start? A high-standard catholic school from West Sussex is seeking a qualified teacher of the deaf to join them ASAP, on a part-time position, 12 hours/week, for one term with the possibility to go permanent after that.
With a competitive salary, depending on the experience of the applicant, this impressive high-standard school is seeking a teacher of the deaf capable and dedicated enough to support a child in KS2 and able to start ASAP.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to offer BSL signed support (British Sign Language)
- Be qualified as a Teacher of the deaf
- Have DBS check and Available References
Important: The candidate doesn't have to be catholic!
If you tick all of the above boxes and you are really eager to make a difference by helping a child at a more personal level through flourishing his interpersonal skills and empowering his personality, apply right now and I can arrange an interview for you this week!
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Education opportunities throughout the country, please contact Ionut Rus on 020 794 027 49 (EXT: 3268) or send your updated CV in a word document to I.Rus@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for the West Sussex county, but I am also in regular contact with international schools from Europe (Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium), Australia (Perth) and ASIA (South Korea, Japan).
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW - MASH - Start Immediately
- QSW - LAC - Flexible working practices
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- Technico Commercial dans les adhésifs
- NATIVE SWEDISH SPEAKERS - ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
- Business Developer – China
- Senior Sales in Germany – Amazing job opportunity
- Experte in NMR - Überragende Arbeitsgelegenheit
- Responsable de production - Groupe international
- QSW - LAC - Telephone interviews.
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Capoturno macchine utensili-industria nucleare.
- Proj. Proc. Man. - opportunity in Switzerland.
- Resp. Acquisti & Logistica - nuove sfide.
- Global Supply Chain Dir. - Azienda multinazionale.
- Sales Specialist – Surgical Devcices - South West Germany
- Dental Sales Manager - Global Orthodontics Company
- Registered Nurse - Growing Company - Manchester
- CRA II - Oncology - West Germany
- Acoustic Consultant: Noise in the Midlands