Teacher of the Deaf /Quick Turnaround/ P-T role
Do you have the talent and the charisma to make every lesson look like an exciting opportunity? Are you a passionate and dedicated teacher of the deaf who is looking for a part-time position with immediate start? A high-standard catholic school from West Sussex is seeking a qualified teacher of the deaf to join them ASAP, on a part-time position, 12 hours/week, for one term with the possibility to go permanent after that.
With a competitive salary, depending on the experience of the applicant, this impressive high-standard school is seeking a teacher of the deaf capable and dedicated enough to support a child in KS2 and able to start ASAP.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to offer BSL signed support (British Sign Language)
- Be qualified as a Teacher of the deaf
- Have DBS check and Available References
Important: The candidate doesn't have to be catholic!
If you tick all of the above boxes and you are really eager to make a difference by helping a child at a more personal level through flourishing his interpersonal skills and empowering his personality, apply right now and I can arrange an interview for you this week!
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Education opportunities throughout the country, please contact Ionut Rus on 020 794 027 49 (EXT: 3268) or send your updated CV in a word document to I.Rus@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am an Education Consultant specialized in teaching recruitment for the West Sussex county, but I am also in regular contact with international schools from Europe (Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, Germany and Belgium), Australia (Perth) and ASIA (South Korea, Japan).
I work with a number of primary, secondary and special schools, helping them to develop, grow and succeed by proactively identifying and delivering the most talented professionals in the education market.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Coatings Formulations Developer, Automotive Market, Düsseldorf
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Secure a new Position for Janu
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Sales Rep. for Poland in North East
- Laboratory Coordinator - Bucharest
- Production Quality Engineer (m/w) im Norden Deutschlands
- VME Contractors needed! Government role, high headcount
- Mass Spectrometry- QA Engineer near Hamburg
- Danish speaking Technical Support Centre Specialist
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- MASH Senior Social Worker - West Midlands - Quick Start
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Subsidised Accommodation - Child Protection Team
- Produkt Sjef Kontrakt i Stockholm - ASAP
- Team Manager-R&A-Interview This Week
- Business Development Specialist - Global Company
- Medical Director ONC- 12 months- Germany
- Directeur AR/AG - BPC - Imagerie - Nice
- Key Account Manager - PACA - Pharma
- Sales Specialist-Diagnostics-Central/Eastern CH