Consultancy and Conservation - Senior Ecologist
If you are an experienced Senior Ecologist, who has been waiting for the chance to work for a company who work in consultancy and value conservation, then don't hesitate to apply for this position.
With over 15 years of experience in the market, my client has continued to bring in the best work across the south of the UK.
They have achieved this by successfully advising clients on the best approach to all of their projects and valuing the ethical approach of conservation.
Not only is this your chance to work across these broad sectors, it is also an opportunity to develop and grow in your career in areas that so many other companies aren't able to offer
In order to apply, you must hold a Class 2 Bat Survey License, with a minimum of 2 years experience as a Senior Ecologist.
As well as this, provided you have a full UK drivers license with your own mode or transport then you will be able to join this consultancy and become the new Senior Ecologist.
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Chemistry HOD- All Girls Independent School.
- Year 3 Primary School Teacher in ‘Good’ School, Southend-On-Sea
- Maths Teacher - Nottinghamshire - Rapidly improving school
- Primary School Teachers Wanted. Interviewing now!
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)- Good Ofsted.
- Medical Information - Get into industry! - Bulgaria
- Team Leader Medical Education- Germany HQ
- CRA Monitor–Leading Devices–Close-Knit Team- FRA/ENG/DUT
- Head of Project Management - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project