Electrical Engineer - Manchester
Electrical Engineer - Manchester
£ 35000 + Pension + Overtime.
For over 100 years my Client has been manufacturing and trading speciality chemicals.
Their traditional business has been the production of surfactants based on sulphated oils and soaps.
The main responsibilities for this role - Electrical Engineer ( 17th Edition Electrical, Electrical Engineering, HNC / HND minimum, Time Served, Technical Understanding, Maintenance, PPM )
Provides a safe, comfortable operating environment by providing and maintaining electrical power.
Provides lighting by determining power sources; defining wiring patterns; selecting fixtures.
Maintains emergency and routine electrical power distribution network by discovering, restoring, and repairing faulty or inoperative facility systems.
Keeps electrical equipment, systems, and building ready for use and safe by developing, implementing, and evaluating preventive maintenance programs and schedules for the electrical power distribution network, fire and smoke alarms, and sprinkler and other electrical systems; restoring and repairing faulty or inoperative equipment; recommending changes and new electrical installations.
Complies with local, national, and other related electrical codes and standards by directing and monitoring the work of craftsmen, vendors, contractors, and heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning staff; inspecting the facility, systems, and equipment.
Implements changes, expansions, and additions to electrical systems by identifying problems; keeping abreast of new developments; using statistics and equipment history reports.
Completes electrical maintenance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting maintenance actions; noting system or equipment irregularities requiring continued monitoring.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by developing and enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains electrical parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed electrical parts and equipment; placing and expediting orders for parts and equipment; verifying receipt of parts and equipment.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills required for this role - Electrical Engineer ( 17th Edition Electrical, Electrical Engineering, HNC / HND minimum, Time Served, Technical Understanding, Maintenance, PPM )
Electronics Troubleshooting, Supervision, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Technical Leadership, Technical Understanding, Job Knowledge, phase 3 qualified electrician
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to Electrical Engineer ( 17th Edition Electrical, Electrical Engineering, HNC / HND minimum, Time Served, Technical Understanding, Maintenance, PPM )
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Skills - Electrical Engineer ( 17th Edition Electrical, Electrical Engineering, HNC / HND minimum, Time Served, Technical Understanding, Maintenance, PPM )
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000 Per Annum
- Location: Manchester
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: John
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JMA/D/032648
- Posted: 2016-09-14 17:58:13 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Field Sales Executive Fibre Optic Connectors - UK & Ireland
- IT Support Engineer (On Site) - Schools , Lambeth
- Network Operations Engineer, Cisco - Dorking/Surrey
- IT Service Desk Analyst 1st/2nd Line Support - Leeds
- Field Service Engineer - London, Cambridge or SE
- Pest Control Expert - Coulsdon, Surrey
- Sales consultant - Shepherds Bush office
- Quantity Surveyor - Staffordshire
- iOS App Developer - Studley, Warwickshire
- Trainer / Implementation Consultant - Domiciliary Care Software Implementation - Home based with UK
- Full Stack Developer - Woking
- Tester (Software) Analyst - Bristol
- 2 x Pensions Systems Consultants (Pensions Management Systems) - Home based (North)
- VB.Net Developer - West Midlands + home-based
- Senior C#.Net, Restful Services, API Developer - Hammersmith, London
- Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer - Woking
- UK VSTS Manager - Home based with UK travel
- Senior .Net Developer - Altrincham, South Manchester
- Head chef - North West Scotland
- PCV Driver - Maidenhead