Safeguarding Team Manager - Stable Permanent Role
I'm working on an unmissable job opportunity that gives you security, competitive income and supportive management! I'm looking for a Team Manager to lead, on a permanent basis a Safeguarding for a Local Authority in the East of England.
If you are looking for an environment that will invest in your training and development to attain progression whilst paying a competitive salary up to £54,000 basic then this is the right role for you.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to settle down in a nice area where there is a supportive management team.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience in statutory setting Children's Services and Management experience in Social Work.
Particularly undertaking complex assessments, court reports and giving evidence.
Interviews are starting immediately, so do not wait, get in touch now!
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel A.
on 0207 940 2100 or sending me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School
- Science teachers required for Specialist Science School
- Happiest School in the UK, Early Years Specialist, East Sussex