My client is a leading travel organisation in Bristol who are looking for a Ancillaries Support Consultant to join their expanding team.
You will be working for an established corporate company and will potentially have the opportunity to then progress into a Business Travel role.
The successful candidate will need to have experience of booking rail and hotels ideally for corporate companies.
You will need to have excellent geographical skills and offer a high level of customer service.
, Managing rail and some hotel bookings for groups and individuals; using GDS systems.
, Working to agreed company standards and client SLA's in a fast paced and service focused corporate travel environment.
, Responding to all nature of client enquiries in a polite and efficient manner to ensure complete client satisfaction.
, Checking availability, negotiating suitable rates and advising of any special requirements.
, Ensuring all changed or cancelled travel arrangements are re-issued, cancelled and refunded as per company standard.
, Working Monday-Friday hours
, Experience within a similar travel role
, Held responsibility for managing bookings and client requirements
, Experience of organizing rail and/or hotel travel
, Confident user of GDS
, Candidates from a leisure background that are looking to break into business travel will also be considered
, Somebody with excellent communication skills,
, A passion for understanding client requirements and providing clients with the right solution.
A competitive starting salary is available depending on experience you can expect to be paid £15-£15.25k with salary and career progression.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the brightest names in Bristol today's Global business travel industry with fantastic career progression and stability.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below TO APLPLY - For further information please call Dave on 0121 450 9776.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Consultant , Glasgow
- Flights Consultant - Greater Manchester
- Insurance Sales Executive (DECEMBER STARTS)
- Cruise Specialist Consultant North Derbyshire
- Part Time Travel Specialist North Northamptonshire
- Senior Business Travel Consultant Birmingham
- Business Development Manager. Aberdeen
- French-speaking Incoming FIT Travel Manager
- Luxury Worldwide Leisure Consultant
- Luxury Tailor-Made Travel Consultant (Asia Specialist)
- Communications & Content Manager Milton Keynes
- Travel Manager, Ayrshire
- Product and Trading Manager
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Customer service Executive
- Travel Consultant - Cruise
- Transport Assistant - Tour Operations
- Tour Operations- Database Admin Supervisor
- BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT | ESSEX
- Out of Hours Business Travel Homeworker