Nurse Practitioner (Prescriber)
· Nurse Practitioner (prescriber), Yeovil, (P/T) Weekend hours
· Attractive salary DOE plus benefits
· Opportunity to join a welcoming team who are part of an exciting walk in and registered service in the heart of Somerset
This friendly centre is looking for a new Nurse Practitioner to add to their fantastic team, to support their expanding team in the running of the Walk in Service.
The centre is looking for the right candidate who can work out of hour's weekend shifts on a monthly rotation which offers flexibility and the opportunity for overtime.
The centre boasts an excellent central location in the traditional market town of Yeovil which is a highly desirable area for work and play.
To join the team as a Nurse Practitioner, you will be confident in your role and working autonomously.
You will have a strong desire to provide excellent patient care.
Nurses from an emergency background will be considered!
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? Do not hesitate and apply today!
Contact us on: 0114 2757421 and ask for Sarah, or email on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SC-AP-YE
Chase Medical is a specialist recruitment agency; we provide locum, contract and permanent work for Primary Care and Community staff throughout the country!
We have many similar roles available locally and work with over 20% of all GP Practices in the UK, so you can be sure we have something suitable for YOU!
Looking for locum work, or something to fill the gap while you secure a permanent position?
We have locum work available nationwide! Our rates for a Nurse Practitioner are £35 to £60 per hour, including holiday pay.
We also have work throughout the UK for Practice Nurses and Community staff.
Our shifts are available to book up to 12 months in advance and are entirely flexible to fit around your lifestyle.
Do you know someone who is looking for the next step in their career or extra hours? Help boost their start to 2016 by passing this onto them, (rewards available!)
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us on: 0114 2757421 and ask for Sarah, or email on email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 40000-60000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
- Location: South Somerset
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Sarah
- Tel: 01142757421
- Fax: 01142180995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SC-AP-YE
- Posted: 2016-09-14 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Nurse Practitioner
- Practice Nurse
- Minor Illness Nurse (Practitioner)
- Practice Nurse Blackpool
- Nurse Practitioner
- Permanent Nurse Practitioner - Sheffield
- Practice Nurse, Taunton
- Senior Practice Nurse, near Farnborough
- Senior Nurse Manager, Nottingham
- Nurse Practitioner, Newton-le-Willows
- Practice Nurse West London
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Derby
- Nurse Practitioner Job, Bristol
- Health Care Assistant, near to Liverpool
- Practice Nurse Opportunity, Bristol
- Nurse Practitioner, Bristol
- Boston Nurse Practitioner (NP) Prescriber
- Practice Nurse, Sheffield
- Nurse Practitioner: Sheffield
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, SW London