Senior Linux Engineer
This is a crucial role for my client in the growth of their infrastructure.
They need a senior Linux administrator to join the team and provide a wealth much needed experience in that area.
The role will perform technical analysis in the Linux environment as well as undertaking complex assignments and leading more junior engineers in ensuring these are completed to the highest quality.
You will need to have previous experience of a 24x7 environment and be capable of supporting various internal teams, managing backups and disaster recovery systems and also managing Linux security, in accordance with best practice.
You will also be in a lead role here, so mentoring and technical training of more junior staff is likely to be a key part to the role.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline.
- Excellent Linux administration experience.
- Oracle Database Administration Experience.
(Oracle RAC/Backup + Recovery, RMAN/Enterprise Management.)
- SQL server experience would be desirable.
- Ansible experience is also a bonus.
- Knowledge of HW/SW monitoring tools.
- Excellent level of communication is essential.
If this sounds like a role that would be of interest then please send across your information immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst on 01525 3404 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
More Jobs from Reperio Human Capital Ltd
- QA Tester
- Senior QA Automation Engineer
- PHP Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- C# Developer
- Senior Java Engineer
- iOS (Swift) developer
- Business intelligence Developer - Tableau
- Front-End Developer
- iOS Developer
- Data Scientist
- QA Engineer – API Testing
- VB.NET Developer
- C# Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Mobile QA Engineer
- Tableau Developer
- Front End Web Developer (Contract)
- PHP Web Developer