PHP Developer - Nottingham - 12 Months - Up to £300 Per Day
Are you Developer who specialises in PHP and is looking for an exclusive contract role that has the possibility to have an extension of up to 24 months.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic PHP Developer who is looking to use their experience within PHP, Symfony 2 and Object Oriented Programming.
You should be have 4+ years acting as a Senior Developer in a strong object orientated PHP environment that includes experience building server-side web applications.
Your knowledge should include PHP and/or a detailed understanding and experience of front-end web development (HTML/CSS/JS).
Other knowledge requirements include:
· Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behaviour and performance.
· An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
· Experience working on technical projects within a team.
· Working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X.
· Knowledge of the git version control system.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company has arranged for a maximum of 2 days per week to be spent remotely while the remaining 3 days should be spent in Nottingham to ensure client visibility of the project works.
The company is currently made up of Core employees who are permanent and then contracted employees on each of the projects the business is working on.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
They are offering a day rate of up to £300 for someone with the right experience.
There is also the potential of a rolling contract after the initial 12 month period, giving stability of earnings for 12 months initially and 24 months if rolled over.
In addition to the contract extension there is the opportunity to work from home or remotely, as long as you have a suitable IT setup to deliver the required modules.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com , or give Kevin a call on 0203 750 2146 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- Cloud Application Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Java Developer - Swansea - Up To £550 Per Day
- Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory - London - £38k - £45k
- Consultant - Risk Advisory - Central London - Up to £31k
- Project Coordinator - London - £30k - £35k
- Agile Coach - London - Up to £650 Per Day
- Business Systems Analyst - Central London - £40k - £50k
- Cyber Security Consultant - London - Up to £550 Per Day
- Junior Python Developer - London - £25k - £28k
- Graduate Front End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Experienced 2nd Line Engineer - Central London - Up to £33k
- Mid-Level C#/ASP.Net Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Junior Back End Developer - London - £22k - £25k
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - Central London - £45k - £65k
- Applications & Trading Support - Central London - £42k - £48k
- Junior Front End Web Developer - London - £22k - £28k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - West London - £22k - £27k