Business Development- Vehicle Tracking Systems- £70,000
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to work within a UK market leading Manufacturer of Vehicle Tracking Systems.
You will be challenged with developing new business, selling your bespoke solutions into the Public and Private Sectors.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to develop your career, knowledge and experience whilst maximising your earning potential with an exceptional commission structure.
APPLY NOW, INTERVIEWS STARTED.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Vehicle Tracking Systems
Location: London, Birmingham, Scotland
Package: Basic Salary £30,000 - £40,000 OTE £70,000, Car, Laptop, Phone
The role of a Business Development Manager requires the ability to drive new business revenues through the acquisition and servicing of new customers in need of innovative Vehicle Tracking Systems into Government, Local Authorities, Public and Private Sectors.
The individual will be selling the innovative products and solutions into a multitude of small, medium and large organisations within the UK and will be generating leads and maintaining strong client relationships.
You will need to be able to report into an office twice a week as well as being remote and working from home.
As a Business Development Manager you should be highly motivated with a proven track record in dealing with new business sales throughout the whole sales cycle.
The individual should demonstrate experience when dealing with a variety of decision makers in the SME and Corporate Markets to ensure they are confident in making the clients aware of what they are signing up for.
The ideal Business Development Manager will be well organised, driven and have proven experience in a target based role.
The individual should have experience in selling Vehicle Tracking systems, fleet management or Telematics variety of sectors in the SME and Corporate markets.
This is an extremely exciting yet challenging role and a great opportunity to be part of a stable organisation experiencing rapid growth phase.
This role as a Business Development Manager is offering a basic salary of £30,000- £40,000 and a realistic OTE of £70,000 with a Company Car, Laptop and Phone with an attractive commission structure.
This company offers great opportunity for training, career progression & development.
APPLY NOW for more information.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors, Telesales and Account Management Roles.
Please contact Nancy Inglis at h2 Recruit for more information.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development - Recruitment SaaS - OTE £70,000
- Business Development - Airport Technology - OTE £60,000
- Business development manager – Exhibition stands - £30k-£35k
- Buisness Development Manager - Catering Service
- Business Development - Promotional Gifts - OTE £65,000
- Business Development Manager –Airport Technology - £60,000
- Area Sales manager – Training courses/qualifications - £35k
- Business Development Manager – Promo- £35,000
- Business Development Manager – Promotional Merchandise £60k
- Business Development Manager – Protective Coatings - £45,000
- Business Development Manager – IT Sales - £50,000 OTE
- Technical Sales Manager – Power Tools - £60,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – IT Security - £70,000 OTE
- Area Sales Manager - Education - £50,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Events £40,000
- Business Development Manager - Telesales - £40K
- Recruitment Consultant
- Business Development Manager- Contract Furniture- £60,000
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager – Fashion Brand - £70,000