Head of Analytics Solutions - Management Consultancy
We're recruiting on behalf of an International Management Consultancy who specialise within marketing CRM, analytics and insight space solutions for clients.
Those solutions can be a mixture of structure, capabilities, people and the technology platforms which empower best-in-class data and analytics insight capabilities.
They're seeking a subject matter expert in all things Big Data, marketing analytics and insight to join them in a role which support the pre-sales consultancy piece, working with clients to understand their business problems, then applying your wealth of experience to device appropriate solutions.
This will be a client facing position, working with Tier 1 banks, telcos, professional services businesses, working as the ‘expert in the room' for all things CRM data and the technology solutions which empower them.
Your key client stakeholders will be Chief Data Officers, Analytics and Insight Directors, Chief Data Scientists, Heads of Analytics and the likes from big banks, telcos, professional services industries, retail and lots more.
Despite your needing to know the various tools of the trade, and when's best to advise SAS over SPSS or R, this isn't a techie role! You need to have a really sound understanding of how to get to the bottom of business related issues to identify how to scope and pull together the right solution to meet that client's business specific needs.
Your role will be confirmed as ‘home based', but the expectation is to be based from client site or their offices in Bristol up to 3 days a week, with those clients being a mix of UK (principally London), Stockholm and Zurich.
The other 2 days you will literally be based at home.
You will be working from a completely solution agnostic perspective - not tied to any proprietary platform of technology provider.
The idea is to provide the best solution to meet the client's need - and that will be a mixture of manpower and technology - with solutions covering the likes of CRM database solutions for inbound or outbound marketing, data capture, storage and analysis, personalisation capabilities, predictive analytics, marketing effectiveness solutions and/or Big Data solutions.
It's important you have a broad view of the technologies which empower CRM/Insight/Analytical capabilities and thereby unlock the potential held within their data.
You will then responsible for scoping the solution and its design, before handing it over to a project team to see out delivery, with you overseeing periodically to ensure it's on-track and will achieve the client's business objectives.
Once the solution is agreed, you will be responsible for the high-level design of the technical solution and it's roadmap for delivery, but won't specifically project manage its delivery - that will be handled by other teams within the business.
It's important, because of the nature of this role, you're the kind of person who is able to work in unstructured environments and know how to probe clients to get the best out of them in order to drive the required solution design that meets their needs.
You will have the back-up support of other SME's who cover other international territories and the business has a strong ongoing pipeline of prospective opportunities with clients they need your help with securing taking a consultancy approach.
But you need to be the ‘expert in the room' in order to be successful in application to enable the ability to hit the ground running.
Role Title - Management Consultant - Solutions Architect - Marketing Data Analytics
Location - Home based with both national, London (lot of clients based here) and International travel
Salary - £90,000 to £110,000
Benefits: Bonus 25%, pension, healthcare, life assurance and lots more.
- MUST have experience working for either one of the Big 4 within the CRM/Analytics consultancy teams, or within the likes of IBM, Accenture where there's a real pedigree of capability in this space too
- You can hold your own with very senior level analytics and insight specific executives within big businesses and aren't afraid to get technical in conversations discussing the pro's and con's of taking a specific approach to segmentation or modelling techniques to achieve the desired results - basically, you can talk shop when you need to and be credible in that conversation
- You've held a client facing role before, helping to define and understand a business' issues relating to sales and marketing challenges which can be solved through a data led approach
- You've got a great understanding of the various technologies out there, the benefits and drawbacks of each in solving business challenges
- You're able to demonstrate not just a technology first approach, but a business solution focus to properly understand the challenge and opportunity a company has and how it can be supported and solution provided through better technology/capabilities - not the other way around
- You get things like churn analysis, pricing analytics, retention analysis and the likes and can speak about cross-industry best practice to various clients
- You've scoped requirements before for a business and are able to demonstrate where you've been responsible for embedding new technology capabilities like SAS, SPSS, R, SQL, Pega, Choridant, Unica, or Big Data solutions like Hadoop, MongoDB etc, etc.
or visualisation tools like Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
For further information please contact:
You can review similar vacancies on our website: www.bluepelican.com
More Jobs from Blue Pelican
- Digital Account Manager - Global
- Interim Senior Propositions Manager - Consumer IoT
- Consumer & Market Insights Manager - Beauty
- Senior Technical Campaign Manager - CONTRACT
- Senior Technical Campaign Manager – UNICA
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner - CONTRACT
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Senior Data Strategist / Senior Data Planner
- Principal Data Scientist – Start-Up global function
- Digital & Email Marketing Consultant
- Data Driven CRM Strategy Manager
- CRM Assistant / Direct Marketing Assistant
- Senior Direct Marketing & CRM Strategy Consultant
- Senior Research Manager
- Strategic Analytical Consultant - HOME BASED !
- Data Quality Analyst / Data Integrity Analyst
- Digital & Email Marketing Executive – CONTRACT
- Data Scientist / Modelling Insight Analyst
- CRM & Insights Analyst - Sports Industry!
- CRM Database & Insight Manager – Sports Industry!