Registered Manager - New CSE Home
Registered Manager - New Children's Home - Derby
There is a vacancy as a Registered Manager position available working with Children that have sexually exploited in a new 5 bedded residential home.
This organisation is will be opening a new care home based in Derby.
They have found a property and will be looking to employ an experienced manager to start in January 2017.
You must have:
- At least 3 years of management experience in a residential child care setting
- Knowledge and experience of implementing the National Minimum Care Standard's for Children's Homes.
- Professional qualification at Level 4 ‘Working with Children and Young People' (or equivalent)
- Must have experience working with children that have been sexually exploited (CSE)
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Technical Manager – Industrial Coatings Range
- Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Head of RA leading UK wide projects
- In-Plant Technician - Market Leading Inks
- Acoustic Manager: Niche Role w/ Building Acoustics
- Social Worker-LAC-£35 per hour
- Senior Account Director - Patient Support Programs
- Social Worker-Children-Interview Immediately
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Work with Orthopaedic products as a Packaging Engineer– 75K+ CH
- Year 1 Teacher - Try Before Committing