Registered Manager - New CSE Home
Registered Manager - New Children's Home - Derby
There is a vacancy as a Registered Manager position available working with Children that have sexually exploited in a new 5 bedded residential home.
This organisation is will be opening a new care home based in Derby.
They have found a property and will be looking to employ an experienced manager to start in January 2017.
You must have:
- At least 3 years of management experience in a residential child care setting
- Knowledge and experience of implementing the National Minimum Care Standard's for Children's Homes.
- Professional qualification at Level 4 ‘Working with Children and Young People' (or equivalent)
- Must have experience working with children that have been sexually exploited (CSE)
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start