Supervising Social Worker - Small IFA -East of England
A small IFA in the East of England is looking for a supervising social worker to join their fostering service.
The role offers you variety in the post- you will be recruiting, assessing, training and supervising foster carers, so each day will be different.
With a proven record of high quality supervision and assessing skills, this could be the opportunity for you.
You will be able to work independently, and at the same time seek the supervision you need from experienced practitioners.
- Recruiting foster carers
- Delivering skills to foster training
- Supervising foster carers
- Form F assessments
- HCPC Registration
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound understanding of fostering assessments and relevant legislation
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience within a Local Authority or IFA
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru at email@example.com, or call 0207 940 2100.
Know someone suitable? NonStop Care offers a generous £200 referral fee if you put us in touch with a successful candidate.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO
- Chef de projet germanophone - NMR
- EHS Manager, West Mid COMAH £50KCirca
- Sales - Polymers&Additives - Germany - +/-80k€
- Snr Process Engineer -Personal Care- E80,000+
- Buyer - .
- Nuclear Senior Process EngineerNW UK