£30k - 35k (flexible based on Experience and Qualifications)
Creating competitively priced, unique cruise packages is looking for a Flight Controller, working on both traditional cruisers and the “new to cruise” market.
This a key role to manage the procurement of worldwide air contracts.
Develop and maintain contractual relationships with key airline suppliers and ensure Imagine have access to exclusive and competitive rates from all source markets and that the profitability of the business is increased.
- Negotiate Industry Leading group, tactical and Inclusive Tour contracts.
Develop strong airline relationships to enable group booking flexibility
- Provide competitor analysis to aid rate agreements and package.
- Ensure all group and tactical rates agreed are recorded (with any release / review deadlines) electronically and in line with procedures required by the Flight Operations Team.
- Liaise with Product and Contracting to sign off all package flights complimenting cruise products as operationally viable and customer friendly
- Provide data, presentations and agree contribution support from airlines.
- Ensure weekly review of flight sales by route and airline.
- Review forward sales and provide tactical fares to support up-selling pre-departure into Premium cabins.
- Review Customer Feedback and look to ways to improve air products.
Ensure and refunds due from airlines as a result of customer complaints are quickly recovered.
- Understand the of pricing strategy, margins and volumes associated with each contracted product and connect these to buying briefs.
- Responsible for fare filing, contract version controls and ensuring all contractual deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure all processes and procedures laid down by the Flight Operations Manager are adhered to.
Skill set required:
- Experience of Contractual negotiations in a Tour Operating Environment - ideally in an airline / aviation capacity.
- A strong knowledge and willingness to learn worldwide flight routings and carriers.
- Strong pro-active, dynamic, passionate and a team player.
- Strong negotiation skills to control and reduce cost base when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus excellent numeric ability
- Experience in working with Global Air Distribution systems
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Manage and Prioritise conflicting priorities.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Marketing Manager
- Internal Sales Executive
- Graduate/Sales Executive
- GRADUATE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Engagement Executive
- Loans Sales Advisor
- FINANCE TEAM LEADER
- Store Keeper
- Sales Executive
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- Technical Sales Executive
- Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Interviews!
- FINANCE ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Business Development Executive- Digital Marketing / Media
- Account Manager - NO NEW BUSINESS
- Business Development Executive
- GRADUATE PA ROLE
- MORTGAGE BROKER - OTE £60K+!!
- Graduate Account Manager