Safeguarding - Team Manager - 26 Days Annual Leave
Looking for a authority who rewards its staff with time away from the office? Apply now.
My client, based in the East of England, is looking for a Team Manager for its Safeguarding Team.
They offer a minimum of 26 days annual leave for staff, giving you a better work life balance.
What they offer;
- Excellent training and development opportunities with a local University
- Relocation of up to £8,000
- Beautful location, ideally situated with London only 45 minutes away
- Quick feedback for your CV
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some spare cash to spend.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring 0207 940 2100 for David Lord at NonStop Care.
Alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated word version of your CV.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- English Teacher - Flexible Contract Position - Start Now or Jan
- Commercial Arômes - Clients Proche- et Moyen-Orient!
- Account Manager - Sophisticated Next Gen Sequencing - West
- Plant Projects Engineer - Process Improvement - Chemicals
- Cores subject Teachers needed! Roles throughout Derbyshire
- Senior Assurance Manager, Healthcare/ NHS expert - London
- Year 2 Teacher- Jan start- TA in your class!
- Manager QA VSI_Career perspective !
- Programmer C++_Within Health economics team !
- Technical Manager – Industrial Coatings Range
- Technical Sales Manager - Specialty Chemicals
- Head of RA leading UK wide projects
- In-Plant Technician - Market Leading Inks
- Acoustic Manager: Niche Role w/ Building Acoustics
- Social Worker-LAC-£35 per hour
- Senior Account Director - Patient Support Programs
- Social Worker-Children-Interview Immediately
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Work with Orthopaedic products as a Packaging Engineer– 75K+ CH
- Year 1 Teacher - Try Before Committing