This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Customer Service Focused Vendor Administ
Job Purpose and Requirements
Responsible for requesting and securing documentation for Vendor Management work order closure.
- Calling on and requesting missing service documentation from vendors
- Routing incoming documentation and managing storage points
- Working collaboratively within a large team to identify work order closure gaps
- Ad Hoc analysis of open work order lists
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work between multiple projects and shift prioritization on short notice
- Goal-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years experience in program management.
- Basic Excel - vlookup - pivot tables and use of large data sets
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Biomedical Technician I - Intern
- Hospital Service Technician - Freeport, IL (P/T OnDemand)
- Hospital Service Technician - P/T Wkends - Appleton, WI
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery Driver- Madison, WI
- Hospital Service Representative, part-time, nights/weekends
- Hospital Service Tech - PT weekend (days) Seattle
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T - St Louis, MO
- Surgical Laser Technician, Bay Area
- Hospital Service Rep, 3rd shift, weekends
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Fixed Assets Accountant
- Hospital Service Technician - P/T - Rockford, IL
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T - Rockford, IL
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery - Wixom, MI (2nd shift)
- Technical Services Coordinator
- Medical Equipment Service and Delivery - FT Tampa
- Hospital Operations Supervisor, Mineola NY
- Specialty Sales Executive - Surgical - Boston, MA
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Louisville, KY
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T - 2nd Shift ~ Louisville, KY