Customer Service Focused Vendor Administ
Job Purpose and Requirements
Responsible for requesting and securing documentation for Vendor Management work order closure.
- Calling on and requesting missing service documentation from vendors
- Routing incoming documentation and managing storage points
- Working collaboratively within a large team to identify work order closure gaps
- Ad Hoc analysis of open work order lists
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work between multiple projects and shift prioritization on short notice
- Goal-oriented with a can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years experience in program management.
- Basic Excel - vlookup - pivot tables and use of large data sets
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Technical Services Support Administrator - Temporary
- Hospital Service Technician F/T Jefferson City, MO M-F 11:30-8p
- Hospital Service Technician - PT Sat/Sun/Mon (NE)
- Hospital Service Technician -The Woodlands (PM's/Weekends)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT nights/Tulsa
- Strategic Account Executive - San Antonio OR McAllen Texas
- Surgical Laser Technician (Sacramento, CA)
- Hospital Service Technician - FT 2nd shift (Mem. City)
- Payroll Manager
- Medical Equipment Delivery Driver/Oklahoma City (2nd shift)
- Medical Account Executive - Cleveland, OH
- Medical Equipment Processor/Cleaner - PT Tulsa
- Hospital Service Technician - FT
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Sat/Sun & Mon St Louis, MO
- Customer Service Technician - FT San Francisco
- Hospital Operations Manager - Alameda/Highland
- Specialty Sales Executive - San Jose OR San Francisco
- Patient Handling Technician
- Biomedical Technician - Burbank
- Laser Technician - Nashville, TN